The Chapel at Coldem dedicated to Our Lady of Piety is more than 350 years old. It was built in 1634 and blessed on the 28th of June of the same year. According to a villager in the beginning the Chapel was a mere cross, and it was built up in the early 1980’s but it was in 1930 that a new bigger chapel was built. Fr. Martinho Rodrigues from Sirlim served the Chapel at the beginning, but later on the chaplains of Fradilem Chapel served at Coldem. The Chapel does not have a resident chaplain. The feast of Our Lady of Piety is celebrated on the last Sunday of October.