The chapel at Zorrivaddo was a mere cross at the beginning where people used to gather to recite the rosary and litany especially during the month of May. This cross was demolished and in March 1959 the chapel was built and dedicated to Our Lady of Rosary.

The newly constructed chapel building is a magnificent structure built keeping in mind the growing catholic populace in the village. The chapel has its own residence situated in a lush green surrounding.